We have helped thousands of people pass their Life in the UK test
Why prepare for the Life in the UK Test?
- You are required to pass the test to meet the requirements for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) or permanent residence in the UK, or British citizenship
- The new official handbook Life in the UK: A Guide for New Residents (3rd edition) contains 180 pages, full of facts and dates to memorise
- The new test has a failure rate of up to 35%
- Each attempt to pass the test costs £50
How will our training program help you?
- Our program is designed to help you efficiently memorise all the handbook information
- Our simulation tests will familiarise you with the official test format
- You will become skilled at choosing the correct answer from a variety of similar responses, just like in the official test